- Full 14-page Index by Solar System
- Market Hubs Marked on the map
- Mini-Legend on every page for station services and moon/asteroid indicators
- The fill colour of the border grids references on each page match the primary security of the regions.
- Back-level grid lines added for faster/easier system location. These are subtle to not interfere with clearly seeing jumps
- Universe page shows Faction Warfare regions at a glance
- Faction Warfare region pages easier to identify quickly with colour reference in region name
- Free HUGE low-sec multi-region poster containing same detail as EVE Strategic Map pages
Improvements to Existing Features
- Colours brightened, for high-sec and no-sec station systems, to make obvious in low-lighting
- Station Services simplified for reading:
Oriented to Up/Down/Left/Right
Indicator increased in size
Better colours - white in high/low sec and higher contrast station system in no-sec
- System names tweaked to aid identification of symbols
increase distance from moon/asteroid/complex symbols
- Additional off-region systems added to region pages to highlight multi-region routes.
- 2D EVE Minimap, In-game ‘GPS’ browser tool for fast lookup of grid references with visual display. Search function works in a normal browser. www.minimap.eve-maps.com
- Updated with all current outposts (Yellow stickers still included!)
- Ice fields removed from Kakakela, Sobaseki , T-8UOF, 5-75MB and Inoue
- Kador: Some systems were coloured incorrectly for lowsec/highsec.
Code created to identify any occurrence on any maps, all fixed
- Jumps: some jumps were only shown in 1 direction on across region pages.
Code created to identify any occurrence, 5 found and all fixed.
- Grid References: Some references to other regions showed the grid-reference in the current region.
Code for assigning Grid-References changed and all fixed.
- Perrigen falls: Moons were on a hidden layer and not shown.
Fixed - The layer is now shown.
- Table of Contents:
"Bleak Land, The" was missing an “s”, corrected.
"Kalevala Expanse" was missing “The”. Corrected.