I'm now working on the updated version which is available for pre-order. The second print-run will be smaller, so make sure you pre-order or risk missing out on holding EVE at your fingertips.
What you can expect is:
Any corrections marked on the forums or via email will be fixed. Rather than just fix those noted, I'm adding additional database queries to identify the errors, so that any others of the same type are caught. The main errors were:
- Colour of security systems - some systems were incorrectly marked red/green. I didn't have a query to check this.
- Backwards jumps across some pages. In a few instances, jumps between regions crossing pages were not shown in one direction. This occured as a result of a database checking query that validated all jumps were included from all systems, but not checking bi-directional jumps crossing 2 map pages where the "out of region" systems were NOT shown. Redesign of the query is required.
- Perrigen region missing asteroid belts. This layer of information was not turned back on after editing before the final export and not detected in the database checks (since the information existed). This will be controlled by code to ensure all layers are ON before export.
- New outposts built at time of printed will be in the book (Stickers will ofc be included)
- More systems included from other regions on main pages. This is to account for strategic changes in the landscape of EVE with the placement of new outposts.
- Additional map content. More on this later once it's confirmed
support [at] eve-maps.com